1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
My characters are fictional and both hockey players. I love the idea of a sexy, physically strong man and the dedication an athlete goes through to be the best. My hero’s name is Ty Caldwell and my heroine’s name is Eileen Francis. If she were a real person, I would admire her talent and determination.
2) When and where is the story set?
The story is contemporary romance and is set in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
3) What should we know about him/her?
Ty is very sexy! Easy to fall in love with and a nice guy. He carries himself well. Eileen is a little hard around the edges, due to the loss of her parents and a burned relationship with an ex-boyfriend whom she loved. She constantly has a wall up, afraid of getting hurt.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
The main conflict is when she is threatened to quit her job and people are starting to take notice of the chemistry between them. I can’t say too much without giving away the story, but she has a hard time letting Ty go when she thinks she needs to.
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
Eileen wants to keep her status as a professional hockey coach without being noted for her relationship with Ty.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
His Game, Her Rules will be epublished by Kensington Publishing Corp. on September 1, 2014.
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
The sequel, Cold As Ice comes out in December and I am working on book 3.